- Rare opportunity to join a top global online education platform
- Very competitive compensation package
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest online educational platforms in the world, partnered with over 200 leading university and world-class industry partners.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create a strategic territory plan and generate new-business revenue from the territory
- Navigate Universities & Higher-Ed Institutions to identify, effectively prospect, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult, support and manage prospective customers relationships.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Account Executive should have closed large enterprise deals in Asia and should have extensive experience of sales to large enterprises /universities / higher education institutions.
- 11+ years of enterprise sales experience, including experience in the Philippines markets.
- Demonstrated history in enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company (experience selling to higher education segment, large universities is preferred)
- Experience of consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Track record of establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts.
- Experience of managing meetings with C-suite representatives and key decision makers - President, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Dean
- Experience working in the higher Ed space - with demonstrated history showing skills in Higher education landscape, key influencers, decision making process, budgeting etc.
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company (experience selling to higher education segment, large universities is essential)
- Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions into large / complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Business written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Passion for education
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity (based in Manila) to join a top global online education platform. The candidate will enjoy a very competitive compensation package and be part of a company recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Innovators.