- Start-up opportunity with a fast growing company
- Opportunity to impact and lead a highly-motivated team
About Our Client
Our client is a recognizable start-up company in the Philippines with strong market reach and business expansion plans. The company is committed to hire the best talents in the market who wants to grow their careers and impact the community. Office is located in Makati.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing the team, as well as handling the day-to-day accounting operations of the company including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the General Ledger. As a team leader in a start-up company, the Accounting Manager will be an important position to handle process improvement and documentation, and recommend best practices in financial systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Audit, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the General Ledger
- Trained from one of the Big 4 Audit Firms
- Exposed in the Transport and Rail industry
- Interest to work in a start-up environment; Willing to the groundwork
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record in leading projects and small teams
What's on Offer
The successful Accounting Manager will be get the opportunity to be part of the management team and impact the business decisions like an entrepreneur. The company offers unparalleled career growth as the company aims to grow aggressively. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidate!