- Multinational Company
- Sales Commission
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational raw materials manufacturing and production company.
- The Accounts Manager will acquires a thorough working knowledge of all product and applications, trading operation and develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Achieves the agreed budget and targets via sales of existing and new product lines.
- Maintains and develops good customer relations by regularly visiting them with good and prompt commercial and technical service. As part of the commercial service, she or he should respond to all customers' problem regarding product, price, deliver documentations, shipments, etc.
- Coordinates closely with suppliers for commercial and technical advice and information.
- Identifies key markets and customers. Keeps records of existing and prospective customers' updated.
- Monitors, updates and submits report of competitors and key customers activities.
- Gather important information on the assigned products/suppliers, discusses market trends and requirements with superior as deemed necessary.
- Assists in recommending objectives and strategies for various suppliers and products.
- Cost out product prices in close collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- Assists the Customer Service Group in some potential customers regarding deliveries, shipment and outstanding.
- Plans out customer visit independently.
- Accompanies suppliers' visitors to key customers as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-6 years Sales and Marketing Experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Effective communication and presentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good customer orientation
- Interpersonal understanding
- Achievement drive and initiative
- Business and market know-how
- Accustomed to working in an international environment
- Goal oriented Responsible for maintaining and developing business with existing customers as well as identifying and conquering new potential ones.
- Computer Literate
What's on Offer
- The Accounts Manager will receive a competitive package
- Attractive Sales Incentive Scheme
- Career Progression
- Company car
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2807