- Dynamic startup environment with a pioneer team
- The chance to join one of Asia's fastest growing digital businesses
About Our Client
Online business growing in the Philippines with products in banking, e-commerce, retail, and online payments. Recognisable brand that offers the right candidate the opportunity to progress and grow their career. Located in BGC, Taguig, Manila.
The Analyst / Senior Analyst position will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing of regulatory requirements for BSP compliance
- Assessment of financial reporting systems
- Reconciling of key accounts
- Group reporting of items including loans review, impairment, and collateral validation
- Application of IFRS, PFRS
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the Analyst role, applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking from a reputable university. CPA-holders preferred.
- Familiarity with BSP regulations
- 1+ year experience working in a Big Four advisory firm
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting & group reporting, preferrably in the banking industry or with banking clients
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Proven record of high performance from current or previous employer
For the Senior Analyst role, applicants should additionally have:
- 5-6 years of experience in accounting & group reporting, preferrably in the banking industry or with banking clients
What's on Offer
Rewarding opportunity to be part of the pioneering digital banking team in a high-growth, high-performing multinational firm.