- Growing Retail Real Estate Developer Headquartered in HCMC
- Senior Architect with solid Design Studio experience in Shopping Malls
About Our Client
The client is a top retail developer with proven track record in Vietnam with multiple business and retail models. The client is target to have malls in all provinces of Vietnam and Target 20 new locations in the next 3 years.
The Design Lead will be reporting to Head of Design and manage an internal design team of 10 and at the same time closely collaborate with other departments such as Expansion & Development, Leasing & Marketing, Operations and individual BUs.
The role is pivotal to secure commercial and relevant mall concepts and designs; through the creation of effective processes as well as visionary and engaging methods to develop spaces that inspires customers, drives visitation, satisfies tenants and grows sales.
He/She will lead and develop the mall concepts and design for all approved projects in Vietnam. He/she shall arrange resources and delegate the team accordingly to meet project time-line, cost and quality.
The responsibility is outlined but not limited to the following:
* Responsible for the conceptual ideas, mall development program, layout and block plans for all new malls and projects
* Design and coordination with all Business Units to complete the block plans and layouts.
* Coordination to ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the plan and standards set out.
* Establishing guidelines and standards for all mall related activities in terms of design and concept.
* Manage the process of tenant design review for each store, to ensure latest, most commercial and efficient designs.
* Development design drawing, material review and coordination.
* Project tracking and efficient delivery of all new mall and renovation projects within established time-lines.
* Regular mall concept research, analysis and regular data collection of market trends
- Other team management responsibility
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate shall have relevant Degree (Architecture, etc) with minimum 10 years of experience in retail, shopping malls and mixed- use project.
The client is looking for a creative mind, a designer so preferably the candidates will have strong experience from Design Studio in retail markets such as Thailand, Hong kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. No prior experience in Vietnam is required but is an advantage to the application process.
The successful candidate shall have a can-do attitude, excellent communication, leadership and team management skills.
He/she will be working a high pressure, fast-paced environment with dynamic team and business, hence influencing, result-driven, hands-on design experience and stakeholder management are key to this role.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be working with an international team thriving to set the market leader best practice and achievement.
The expat package will include relocation cost, housing, transportation, international insurance and attractive salary and bonus.