- Consumer goods business
- Brand marketing
About Our Client
A market leader in food & beverages for over 50+ years, with brands that have been recognised as essential household products.
Assistant Brand Manager
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Oversee consumer understanding, brand equity management, brand innovation and consumer communication
- Help shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Manage advertising & promotions budget
- Develop & execute brand communications strategy
- Work with cross functional teams to identify business opportunities
- Insighting, brand/ product positioning, innovation, advertising & promotions
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, will have at least 3 years of relevant brand / marketing experience within fast paced industries - food & beverage, personal care
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Economics
- Substantial knowledge & experience in advertising promotions, brand building, media & communications P&L Analysis, insights & analytics.
- Customer centric; strong business understanding of FMCG & retail environment
- Well-rounded individual- demonstrates creativity and can communicate numbers
What's on Offer
If you are a creative & passionate Assistant Brand Manager and would like to manage established brands which are growing and essential at this time of the pandemic, this opportunity may be for you.
Manila based role with temporary work from home arrangement available.
Market aligned compensation & benefits.