- Fortune 500 company
- One of the biggest IT Companies
About Our Client
The company is undeniably one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
- Delivery management - ensure all contractual deliverables are met & exceeded across all clients.
- P&L management - ensure goof financial health of the entity.
- Client Management - Ensure a strong client connection & build long-standing partnerships.
- Strategy - Build & execute a growth strategy.
- Efficiency through transformation - run the Philippines operations smoothly & at the same time ensure the clients get ROI through deploying effective transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate is someone who has a strong passion for technology and a desire to enable the business with at least 5-7 years of leadership hands-on experience as an Assistant General Manager (IT BPO).
- 15+ years in IT Service Delivery experience in an Outsourcing/BPO environment.
- Significant experience in a customer service role and business management role
- Work experience in a principal or IT consulting industry is preferred.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills, including cross-cultural competence.
- Strong leadership qualities and a passion for building high-performing teams.
What's on Offer
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do and entrepreneurial attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this Assistant General Manager (IT BPO) role.