- Be part of the country launch team in Manila
- Career progression and rewarding culture
About Our Client
Michael Page Philippines, is the latest country to be launched by PageGroup Plc (https://www.page.com/home-page) globally. PageGroup is a UK headquartered FTSE 250 headhunter, search and recruitment consultancy.
Michael Page is the leading brand with in the group and despite challenging times has made a very strong start in the Philippines, since launching earlier this year.
We work with clients and candidates across various sectors and disciplines with a commitment to providing work class service to our customers.
As an Associated Consultant / Consultant, you will have the opportunity to establish your own business, using your initiatives and ambitions to develop success.
- Ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business.
- Act as a specialist consultant, which entails identifying market landscape, business development, and securing partnership in a competitive environment
- Advising clients on value add solutions
- Provide our customers with market advice & trends
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Associate Consultant / Consultant , applicants will ideally have the following:
- Degree in Business, Economics, Communications, Psychology, or related
- Customer centric
- Ideally 2-5 years experience in a sales, commercial or customer facing role
- High levels of emotional intelligence & resilience
- Thrive in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills
- People smart
- Self-motivated, sales & results driven, and a willingness to always keep learning
- Ambitious by character and proactive
- Ideally with international experience (work / study / travel overseas)
What's on Offer
Associate Consultant / Consultant - have the opportunity to: be part of a launch team, have clear career progression, work in a fun & rewarding culture and work in a meritocracy environment.
In addition to salary, we offer a quarterly bonus structure and other added benefits.