- International company
- Direct to principals
About Our Client
A billion dollar organisation which manufactures and distributes audio products. For more than 50 years, the company has provided innovative solutions to consumers & businesses. As the Asia business is growing, an opportunity for a competent B2B Sales Manager - Audio Electronics has been made available.
B2B Sales Manager - Audio Electronics takes full ownership of the Philippines business in terms of business development, sales forecasting, long-term strategies and team management.
- Drive pipeline growth and provide local intel on upcoming bids to identify opportunities
- Influence and engage local consultants, System Integrators (SI) and end users and work with relevant stakeholders (distributors, consultants, end customers) for effective bid management and growth of install business
- Possess knowledge of the install channel structure, local competitors and assist the Channel Sales team in setting the right market price to improve market share
- Point of contact for local system integrators and collaborate with regional Channel Sales team to:
- Track project pipelines and monitor progress
- Manage monthly reporting of projects
- Work with System Integrators, Consultants, End Users to specify solutions for install projects
- Organise technical training to SI, Consultants and End Users.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8+ years experience in sales management with a proven track record of growing and sustaining sales revenue.
- Prior sales experience in audio, video, lighting and control, display, fire & security, ELV products & solutions, preferred.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of audio, video, lighting and control systems, products, solutions, network, distribution and interfaces, etc.
- Good connections with System Integrators or worked in an SI environment before
What's on Offer
Pioneer member in Philippines, working directly with regional stakeholders.
Manila based opportunity, with remote work options offered.