- Opportunity to become a pioneering member of a leading multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational EPC company.
Manage the end-to-end bid process.
Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer.
Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
Manage the bid budget and monitor and report on overall performance against KPIs.
Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
Co-ordinate and plan all client presentations required as part of the bid submission.
Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any related courses
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar position leading the estimation in projects of at least 50M USD.
- Experience in projects relating to Solar Power or Solar Farms
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary and culturally complex teams.
- Experience on site will be highly valuable.
- Available to travel according to the needs of bidding processes.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a pioneering member of a leading multinational EPC company
- High potential for career growth and progression
Quote job ref
+63 91 7700 6281