- Join a multinational construction company growing in the Philippines
- Become the first Filipino in the Board
About Our Client
One on the biggest multinationals specialised in Infrastructure Construction.
· Supervision of the drafting of the bidding project, ensuring the suitability of the technical solutions proposed and their economic impact.
· Negotiation of design contracts from an economic and legal perspective. Commercial management with Client, subcontracts, designers and other agents involved.
· Coordination of reviews and meetings, both with the offer team and with the client, engineering and partners, to update progress reports, identify, and resolve needs that arise adequately.
· Interaction with the Client and the Partner when appropriate.Resources management
· Assist in defining and implementing a resourcing plan for the Tender Department which supports all the activities deemed as necessary to ensure the company Infrastructure´s growth in the Philippines
· Align internal and external resources to deliver project implementation plans and commercial outcomes.Internal regime management
· Interact effectively with the central resources that the company Construction has available in his headquarter and Manila HQ and BD office Regionally.
· Assist in the development of annual budgets.
· Develop new procedures as necessary and present them for approval by the relevant personnel in Southeast Asia HQ.
· Prepare, present and defend the internal project approval documents.Leadership
· Assist to in-still the company vision within the organisation so that it is widely embraced.
· Play a key role in influencing business culture with a particular focus on merit based opportunity, responsibility and accountability.
· Participate actively in the development and delivery of the Company's strategy for growth.Key Performance Targets
· Identification of at least one infrastructure project ≥ USD 300 million annually in the Philippines that the company Infrastructure will successfully submit a tender or submit a proposal on an unsolicited basis, for the next two (2) immediate financial years
· Successfully cultivating new relationships and strengthening current relationships with partners, subcontractors and stakeholders.
· Ensuring effective reporting and communications with the company Infrastructure's Southeast Asia Office
· Personal compliance with the company Infrastructure's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate and/or Masters Qualification in business, planning, engineering, science or similar, preferably with international Education background in English speaking countries (Singapore, Australia or USA)
- MBA will be highly valued.
- Extensive Tender Management experience (≥ 15 years) in the infrastructure construction industry.
- International experience leading multicultural Bid teams in Tenders > 300 M USD.
- Previous experience working with public agencies such as Department of Transportation, Department of Public Works and Highways
- Demonstrated examples of the following:
- Problem solving and strategic thinking;
- Maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to motivate/manage multi-disciplinary
- International experience
- Ability to work
- Ability to drive change and influence outcomes and
- High level skills of communication and
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence
- Experience with using financial reporting
- Available to travel regularly to interstate locations within the Philippines and internationally as required
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package according with the responsibility of the position and the experience required.