- Philippines based leadership role
- Multinational beauty brand
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational beauty & wellness group headquartered in Singapore with an interesting portfolio of luxury beauty products. The company is expanding their presence in the Philippines and the whole of SEA.
'Brand General Manager - Luxury Beauty' will be responsible for developing commercial strategies for the brand's portfolio and analyze new product visibility in terms of sales and profit goals.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for advertising, merchandising, packaging, pricing, innovations etc.
- Lead the Philippines brand strategy through activation planning, social media & public relations and execution.
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share. Establish a baseline by market for optimal growth
- Analyze sale/business to identify trends and opportunities and develop strategic action plans
- Recruit, develop and manage teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least 10+ years of experience in Brand Management & Marketing, Sales & Business Development of luxury beauty retail brands. As you will be launching the brand in the Philippines, you should have a strong network with key retailers and social media influencers.
As you will be employee number 1 for Philippines, we are looking for a commercial leader with a proven track record in performing and achieving business results within a very lean structure.
What's on Offer
'Brand General Manager - Luxury Beauty' will be based in Manila. This is an opportunity to join an established global beauty brand and gain the unique experience of being involved with building an entity from the ground up.