- Fintech Company
- Pioneering Team
About Our Client
One of the biggest fintech company in Singapore is looking for a Business Analyst (IT Development Projects) to be part of their pioneering development team in the Philippines.
- Being able to construct a detailed business requirement document from business stakeholders that will be understood by the technology team, also with good IT product road map
- Demonstrating a strong track record of interacting with the business and technology partners to drive the requirement, functional process into acceptance criteria.
- Keen on performing user live verification on the assigned projects to avoid errors before going to the public environment.
- Being able to work with business partners and IT delivery teams to plan a valuable IT product functional road map.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Analyst (IT Development Projects), should have an intense curiosity to go beneath the surface of a phenomenon to find the questions at its heart and be able to distill those questions into a clear set of testable hypotheses. You should be a results-driven self-starter and fast-learner and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive imperative research.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of business analysis/product management working experience in an IT Consulting background.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology (Scrum&Kanban) of running projects.
- Experience communicating results and analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong perseverance to handle difficult situations and surpassing roadblocks to ensure timely functional requirement delivery.
What's on Offer
This company has its roots in Singapore and now growing its Research and Development team in the Philippines.
If you are a talented Business Analyst (IT Development Projects) and enjoy working in a large environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity