- Multinational Company
- New Business Unit
About Our Client
Our client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. Built over 75 years and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
- Day to day you will be responsible to identify the key contacts within the real estate developer organizations, conduct meetings, develop relationships with top management and drive specifications and sales of the company's solutions. You will be responsible to elevate the vision and standards of these organizations to finally create for the company, favorable specifications for various applications
- You will be responsible to drive innovation and establish topics like Passive Fire protection, Seismic designs, process and asset management solution, etc. as part of conceptual planning, budgeting, and Architectural specifications for various projects of Real estate developers.
- You will be responsible to build long-term relationships with Real estate Developers to influence on High Engaging Relationships with the company for all relevant applications and establish the company as the Premier Engineering and Solution Partner in their projects. It will also involve a lot of networking & marketing activities and organizing dedicated events
- You will be responsible to work with the company's Sales & Engineering teams who are handling other stakeholders like Contractors, Architects, Design Consultants, Projects, Project Management Companies, etc. tied to these real estate developers and create business synergies by coordinating for ongoing and future projects.
- You will be responsible to support Real estate developers on Technical and commercial topics like Designs, Specifications, Approvals etc.
- You will also need to examine economic and real estate market trends and conditions that effect the company and develop strategies to take full advantage of any changing circumstances.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally with a Master's Degree and in Engineering or Architectural background or equivalent entrepreneurial experience
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant work experience in construction Industry, preferably in Business development or key accounts management
- An experience with or within Real Estate developers is preferred. Existing network with Philippines' top real estate developers is a plus
- An Experience in Specification sales or Technical/Engineered solutions selling is preferred
- Effective communication skills, Proficiency in English
- Entrepreneur/Intrapreneur abilities to make things happen
- Self-driven and has strategic mindset
- Has executive presence and able to influence senior level management
What's on Offer
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at the company is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
You will also take advantage of the ff:
- Work in a multinational company that has the growth of its people as one of their top priority.
- Be the person to lead the new Business unit.
- Collaborations with Executive Management team.
- Great stepping stone for your career plans