- Global Payments Company
- Country Sales Leadership Role
About Our Client
Market leading FinTech company who are rapidly growing in the APAC Region.
- Business Development Manager to lead the entire sales portfolio to one or several customers.
- In charge of setting and executing the account strategy both for hunting new business & for fertilization.
- To build sustainable and valuable relationships with the clients/partners in order to complete the 360° view of his/her client.
- Position the company as a business partner, in order to identify and create new business opportunities
- Articulate company solutions into a value proposition that answers the client needs.
- Propose innovative approaches and partnerships in order to develop unsolicited offers.
- To establish the unique value propositions that will increase overall revenue, profit and market share.
- To lead the full sales cycle process, from the opportunity identification to order, including the win workshop and rainbow bidding processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably university degree in Business or IT/Computer Science
- Strong financial/IT industry expertise (Business model knowledge)
- Candidates who have experience dealing/working with Banking and Financial Services Industry clients for payment products will be an additional advantage
- Local & industry network (credibility with clients)
- Personality & attitude: good listener, empathic, motivating attitude
- Relevant sales skill set for e.g. pricing, pitching, negotiation, prospecting etc.
- Strategic & business analytics
- Business case understanding
- Good verbal and written communication in both English and local language.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be the Country Business Development Manager for a global business in Manila, Philippines.
Competitive package and benefits.