- Multinational consumer goods company
- Career progression
About Our Client
A US based market leader in food retail which has established a significant network of distributors and customers globally. The company has been growing amidst the pandemic, and due to recent organisational changes, the company is seeking for a Business Development Manager.
- Strategy & business planning with Retail & Food service customers
- Focus on developing business with wholesalers, cash & carry and selected retailers.
- Identify new channels and business opportunities where the company could potentially gain long term profitable growth and market share.
- Accelerate growth within supermarkets, convenience stores, and online platforms
- Lead merchandising and route-to-market activities, including product assortment, POS, sampling, and promotions
- Reporting to the Regional Head
- An individual contributor role but will be working heavily with internal & external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, Business Development Manager will have substantial knowledge & experience in Retail key account management within FMCG or Food service environment
- Experience working in distributor management/ modern trade function
- Possess at least 5 years of doing joint business planning and strategy work with key retailers in Philippines
- Ability to work in a lean, highly autonomous organisation
- Customer-focused, results oriented and strong team player
What's on Offer
- While the business is lean, the opportunities to take on regional / multi-country operations will be made available for high-potential talents.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Manila based role, with temporary remote work options available