- Great career development with international interaction
- Be part of a Global 500 Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Company who provides logistics distribution and supply chain services to various clients in the Philippines, located in Manila.
- Strong focus on developing new lead logistics business opportunities in collaboration with sales team.
- Builds a sound understanding of target customers and the assigned account base, working with these customers to identify pain points with a view of finding mutually beneficial solutions.
- Growth mindset and high change agility - has an ability to learn new things quickly and can adapt to and champion change with peers and others.
- Researches and understand the trends in the Lead Logistics and IT platforms to help craft a suitable solution for our customers
- Communicates significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Researches and understands the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Researches and analyses competitive and industry trends and used the insight to proactively drive business opportunities
- Ensures customer relationship management tools are updated accurately.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Business Development Manager must possess the ff:
- University degree in business, operations or related field.
- Hunger - has an enthusiasm for his/her craft, is proactive in driving outcomes and getting things done. Has a high attention to detail.
- Collaboration - can bring people together in order to get the job done and or drive more meaningful solutions.
- Customer Centricity - can develop deep insights on customer's business by understanding their pain points and their supply chain goals to co-create solutions
- Proven experience in a commercial role within the logistics industry with role in developing solutions for customers.
- Strong understanding of supply chain through education or work experience
- Previous business development experience preferred, with a sound understanding of logistics and solutions selling.
- Great relationship building skills, customer oriented.
- Excellent communication, and stakeholder management skills, as well as an ability to be both persuasive and influential.
- Self- motivated and performance driven.
What's on Offer
The Business Development Manager will take advantage of the following :
Access to global network that provides the candidate with visibility and access to professionals all around the world where they can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
- A professional sales organisation that is ready to support you to ensure your success on your named accounts and to help you meet your sales targets and general objectives
- Cooperation with a highly experienced team of Sales professionals
- Focus on development via "on-the-job" training, e-learning and other relevant courses that will help close the gaps in your toolbox
- Competitive compensation package