- Great remuneration package
- Career growth
About Our Client
A top tier global bank service center which hosts shared services that include Finance & Risk Operations, General Services, and Human Resources.
- Manages one or more teams, staffed by multiple Collection Unit Supervisors.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise to develop collection strategies to limit portfolio delinquencies.
- Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results, shared responsibility for budget management and accountable for resource planning.
- Manages occasionally complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub function as well as coordinates and contributes to the objectives of the entire function; and, requires basic commercial awareness.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise
The Successful Applicant
- Call center or production management experience - Senior level experience in a related role, commensurate people management experience
- 6-10 years prior Collections experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties
- Ability to make sound decisions that reflect good judgement
- Exceptional performance management abilities
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate to work experience and skill set will be given to the successful candidate.