- Well-known Multinational Organization
- High Level Position
About Our Client
One of the biggest and well-known property and construction organizations in the Philippines.
* Develop and implement leasing strategies to attract tenants at a minimal rental gap and maintain high occupancy revenue rate.
* Monitor and manage all active leases and lead in renewal negotiations based on prescribed company guidelines.
* Engage and direct property consultants in identifying market trends to be used as guidelines in rental rate forecast.
* Meets and exceeds budgeted revenue targets in terms of rental revenue, rental yield, and occupancy level through the effective implementation of approved strategies and programs.
* Manages the leasing team to ensure of a good relations with tenants and acts as next level support for issues with other departments.
* Develops an efficient and effective records management system for client database, broker database, lease contracts and department reports to ensure its proper care, maintenance and upkeep.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related fields
- 15 years relevant work experience in real estate preferably with 10 years in residential, mall or commercial leasing
- Knowledge in Leasing and Sales processes and procedures, industry practices and governing laws
- Knowledge in Leasing procedures and Policies
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Knowledge in handling complaints
- Data Analysis to complete reports
What's on Offer
- High-level Position
- Great compensation and benefits