- Global brand, launching the in Philippines.
- Most senior finance role with in the Philippines, supporting local GM.
About Our Client
Globally recognised brand with in retail with very exciting plans for the Philippines.
As the Country Finance Manager you will work closely with the GM on a number of key responsibilities not limited to finance.
In regards to finance an outline below:
- Develop policies and operating procedures and controls for the group's operating office. Ensure that all domestic policies comply and consistent with the Group's financial policies and procedures.
- Produce accurate, timely and complete monthly financial statement and information each month.
- Proactive analysis of the monthly financial statements for the business and make comparison of actual results to budget with corrective actions required by Country Manager / Regional Chief Financial Officer.
- Establish, implement and monitor financial controls, which would include approvals and authorizations and review of all financial controls, which would include approvals and authorizations and review of all financial processes and financial systems.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Country Finance Manager position, applicants will ideally have the following background and experiences:
- Ideally worked with in retail or a high paced business -MNC highly preferred
- At least 5 years as a manager
- CPA or relevant accounting qualification, preferred would be a training background from an audit firm
- Returnee Philippine nationals is of strong interest
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to work for a global brand and to be part of a country launch as Country Finance Manager. The salary package is competitive for level and responsibility. The role will be based in Makati, Manila.