- Autonomous and independent role to handle end-to-end PH finance activities
- Exciting challenge to strategically scale the business in the retail FMCG market
About Our Client
Our client is a global campaign company with strong international presence and partnership with the biggest FMCG, retail, brands.
The Country Finance Manager to be located in BGC, Taguig City will assume the following responsibilities:
- Act as the office manager
- Responsible for the accounting, payroll, tax, legal and labor matters of the company.
- Liaise with auditors, external accountants and lawyers.
- Preparation of monthly closings, annual financial statements, business plans reports and forecasts
- Cash Management and relationships with Banks.
- Preparation of annual budget, as well as the monthly review and monitoring.
- Controlling sales and operational aspects of the business
- Collaboration with other areas of the company to improve processes
- Implementation of ERP tools
- Help management making financial decisions
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for the Country Finance Manager should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Audit. MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum of 10-year experience with at least 3 years in one of the big 4 account firms.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Independent and very organized.
- Ability to use own initiative with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills.
- Analytic and problem solving oriented. Strong common sense is required.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Bi-lingual in English & Tagalog.
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural environment would be appreciated.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive package and competitive salary awaits the successful candidate for Country Finance Manager.