- Take full responsibility in managing finance team of a MNC Fortune 500
- Exciting opportunity in an agressively growing company in Philippines and Global
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company and one of the top global brands in building and construction. Office is located in Mandaluyong City.
The Country Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Prepares and analyzes weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports and identify issues and/or opportunities and develops recommendations for corrective actions.
* Leads specific commercial analysis and projects across the country functions to drive growth and margin accretion.
* Reviews and challenges the Sales and Margin forecasts to ensure they are well supported and justified.
* Develops and implements commercial best practices, i.e. customer profitability, pricing, cost control initiatives, etc.
* Ensures effective execution of internal controls processes and maintains adherence to company policies and guidance.
* Coordinates with all functions within the country to complete required financial reporting by the region or different business units in an accurate and timely manner.
* Supports country's annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
* Coordinates with Shared Service Team on accounting processes such as AP, fixed asset, costing, and GL and ensure accurate presentation of financial statements.
* Ensures compliance with local tax and statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Country Finance Manager role, applicants will ideally have the following:
* Bachelor in Accounting or Finance degree | Certified Public Accountant
* Mid-level manager with background in analysis, accounting and financial reporting of US MNC commercial environment
* Prior Audit from Big Four Accounting firm and/or FMCG background an advantage
* Good knowledge of MS Office with advanced skills in Excel & Powerpoint
* SAP expertise
* Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
* Good interpersonal & influencing skills to interact with all levels of the organization
* Highly organized with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner
* High team spirit and commitment, systematic and target-oriented working style
* Must possess high level of integrity and a positive working attitude
What's on Offer
The right candidate for the Country Finance Manager will have the opportunity to take on the country leadership role with potential for great career advancement including international opportunities.