- Senior assignment - Country P&L responsibility
- European MNC
About Our Client
- A leading European based multinational company in the supply chain and warehouse industry who has 20 years of market presence in the Philippines. Currently, it is a medium sized operations with business operations across the Philippines.
- Full country profit and loss responsibility and achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Strategise, plan and implement a business plan that expands the Company's customer base and ensure its strong presence within SEA region.
- Develop business strategies that are consistent with the market to maximise margins and increase revenue growth.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, project management and customer service functions to ensure that all requirements of the assigned customers are met in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- To set objectives, coach and conduct performance monitoring of Sales Representatives and Project team.
- Champion, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
The Successful Applicant
- MBA/Bachelor's Degree in Business/Engineering.
- At least 15 years of business development, operations and warehouse management.
- Knowledge of domestic and international regulatory compliance laws and regulations related to the transportation industry.
- Experience in international trade, customer relationship management and managing and directing a sales team. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in supply chain.
What's on Offer
- Leadership and county management role for one of most profitable industry.
- Thriving industry - supply chain operations.
- Dynamic team and work environment.
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058