- High impact, market expansion role - home based with business travel
- Global business with rapid development across APAC
About Our Client
Multinational company with offices across the globe. The business provide a wide range of advanced testing & services to a range of customers in the industrial space.
- Drive regulatory approvals in key market segments
- Build relationship and manage key account customers across multiple sectors - government, private water companies, agriculture fishing and forestry, commercial laboratories.
- Develop sales strategy and action plan to meet sales targets
- Ensure distributor's cooperation and implementation of sales strategy
- Collect customer feedback and develop end user pricing strategy
- Identify new market opportunities outside of core business
- Work with the internal team to drive education and marketing strategies across the country
The Successful Applicant
The successful Country Sales Manager should have:
- At least 5 years background in sales or distributor management
- At least 2 years team management
- More than 5 years related working experience in livestock, food safety or water testing industry is preferred
Additional skills required:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Demonstrated excellence in customer service, account management and leadership
- Must be able to work effectively in the remote location away from core business team
- Willingness to travel (at least 50% of working time will be travelling within Manila & wider Philippines)
What's on Offer
The Country Sales Manager will have an exciting opportunity to be pivotal in the company's market expansion in the Philippines.
Based remotely in Manila, the role will be home based with sales & growth responsibility for the whole Philippines market.