- Be part of a large industrial distribution company in Cebu
- Opportunity to lead the credit team and travel nationwide
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that distributes building and construction materials nationwide. Headquarters is located in Mandaue, Cebu.
The Credit Control Manager - Cebu Office location - will be responsible for the following:
* Manage and control credits of customers by evaluating their credit worthiness, monitoring the credit status
* Maintain financial reports and monthly closing procedures related to the account receivable function and status of accounts using ERP system in order to minimize the company's DSO and to control the Credit Risk.
* Increase Commercial contributions to the company by engaging in customer business reviews, conduct contract reviews including Gross Margin analytics customers, other required financial information and compliance with standard contract provisions of the Company are followed to ensure robust business relationship is in place
* Coordinate legal cases with lawyers or other authorities depending on the nature of the case. Ensure appropriate reporting of risk exposure (AR losses) Support Management with adequate reports on credit and collection, payment problem accounts and legal issues.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for the Credit Control Manager - Cebu Office location will have the following qualifications:
* With strong background in credit and collection.
* Sales process exposure an advantage.
* With leadership and management skills.
* Has good communication skills.
* Willing to travel and to be assigned in different areas nationwide.
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package will be offered to the right Credit Control Manager - Cebu Office location.