- MNC consumer goods business
- Career progression
About Our Client
The company is a multinational consumer goods business which offers a portfolio of iconic household brands, established since the early 1800s and continues to achieve success in a challenging market environment.
Customer Development Manager (Modern Trade)
- Develops, implements, and monitors plans towards the achievement of targets of assigned accounts.
- Determine growth drivers that will contribute in the achievement of sales objectives by the distributor.
- Ensure consistent sales and brand target sales achievement, on-shelf availability, distribution and excellent execution nationwide.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to develop and deliver strong commercial strategies and plans based on a deep understanding of our shoppers and categories.
- Define and execute trade marketing to achieve business priorities and objectives.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities in the market place to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you should have at least 7 years of FMCG Key Account and Distributor Management experience within Modern Trade Retail Environments.
- Previous experience in managing a team, highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast paced, sales driven and matrix organization
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills - results-oriented, growth mindset
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for a Customer Development Manager looking to take on a more challenging role in sales. Successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation & benefits package and be based in Manila, Philippines.