- Fortune 500 Multinational Company
- Career Growth and Opportunities
About Our Client
Leading Fortune 500 multinational company on a transformational stage - focusing on expansion and growth through new product development and process optimization.
- Lead, drive & support OPEN+ implementation and deployment across the factory with the support of all OPEN+ Foundation coaches and RTT Trainers. Furthermore, ensure all methods, standards and processes within the region or cluster are fully in line with the global standards.
- Consolidate and align IOS deployment. Coordinate RTT affiliate teams, and support Pillars teams and OPEN+ Factory Leads in what concerns the preparation of activities for the deployment of IOS in the affiliate.
- Monitor and communicate regularly the impact of OPEN+ deployment in what concerns Capability Building status and business impact.
- Work closely with Global Pillar lead in implementation of regional OPEN+ communication strategy. Ensure efficient communication and visualization on OPEN+ region strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness. Engage region management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans.
- Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region/affiliate best practices in a standardized and systematic way. Coordinate training activities on a factory level related to OPEN+ Foundation deployment and Basic Processes as the support for RTT implementation.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices. Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices. Pass through appropriate EHS trainings, & apply received knowledge at work. Inspect and use personal protective equipment as appropriate. Take an active part in EHS programs & inform the superior immediately about all violations of EHS requirements, take appropriate measures for their elimination. Evaluate risks at work places, take appropriate measures for risks reduction. Organize timely trainings for subordinates on safety working methods and practices. Conduct safety instruction, safety traineeship, and safety knowledge assessment for subordinates in cases as required by applicable legislation. Work in close cooperation with EHS department to develop and improve departmental safety and job procedures.
- Train, coach, & certify site leadership team and line teams on Open+ methodology and tools as per certified competencies and skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related courses)
- At least 5 years of experience working in a high volume consumer goods manufacturing company (supervisory experience is a plus)
- Well-versed in Lean Manufacturing Practices (ie. TPM, IWS, IL6S, etc)
- You must have AM - PM pillar knowledge and hands on experience till phase 1 together with other two more pillars
- You must exude high gravitas, strong influence and collaboration to coach site leadership team
- Good communication skills as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint is also required
- You must also be amenable to work in Batangas
What's on Offer
- International standards in terms of training
- Competitive package and benefits
- Career growth and opportunities