- Multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading semiconductor company with offices globally offering Test & Product Engineering amongst other services.
- Work with Design Engineers in verification and validation of circuit designs.
- Develop design standards and guidelines to ensure quality and performance.
- Perform layout, logical, design, feasibility, and electrical verification of circuit components.
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Perform failure analysis and suggest corrective actions.
- Work with management to coordinate and execute projects within allotted timelines and budget.
- Determine technology requirements, dependencies and deliverables based on project specifications.
- Prepare design verification plan based on design specifications.
- Plan and schedule assigned projects for timely completion.
- Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for design verification activities.
- Maintain design verification environment and track and close design bugs.
- Develop design verification methodologies and implement standard debug flows.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Well-versed in Communication IPs, Hardware/Software Co-Verification, and UVM Test Benches
- Knowledge in Perspec System Verifier at user level
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control procedures.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical testing systems and tools.
- Detailed knowledge of testing methodology.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Career growth and benefits
- Multinational experience
Quote job ref
+63 91 7700 6281