- Department Head role in the plant.
- Growth opportunities to manage the plant operations
About Our Client
Our client is European MNC manufacturing company specialising in industrial products. A market leader in their industry with global manufacturing sites. They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organization. They are seeking for a top talent to join their team and grow the business progressively.
- To apply manufacturing principles and initiate strategies which minimise manufacturing costs through effectively utilisation of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
- Manages weekly reports on:
- Operation efficiency
- Spent on raw materials, spare parts, labor, tooling's and other related resource management.
- Kaizen/productivity improvement
- GMP, 5S, BRC, HSE and other regulatory and statutory standards.
- Identify and adapt technological advances to meet the Company's competitive objectives within the marketplace.
- Provides strong leadership and ensuring high morale, teamwork and good employee relations within the operations team.
The Successful Applicant
- Based in Southern Manila, Philippines - our client is only looking for Filipino / Filipino Expats who are looking to return are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to read and write in English and Tagalog languages.
- Minimum of a BS in Engineering with solid volume manufacturing experience. Minimum of 15 years of working experience.
- Sound leadership and interpersonal skills are imperative as the roles require the ability to confidently liaise with the senior management as well as employees within every tier of the operations.
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunity to influence at the highest levels in the industry.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa at 0320324058 or email