- US based, fast growing eCommerce company
- Home based position in the Philippines
About Our Client
US headquartered, customer centric eCommerce business who are in hyper growth mode. This role would be home based, in Manila.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a portfolio of internal Facebook ad campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve business goals.
- Clearly communicate strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance to achieve objectives.
- Report on key metrics for every campaign with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and justify campaign decisions to and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Assist in creating email calendar scheduling and production process from beginning-to-end
- Understand and optimize the overall customer email life-cycle to build strong relationships, trust and build the brands
- Work with paid media, brand, creative, and customer service teams to build and execute automated drip campaigns
- Write copy, design and activate newsletters
- Create and optimize list segmentation and email personalization
- Identify, track and implement meaningful tests to improve data-driven decisions
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing key experiences
- Assist in executing strategies to lead enhanced brand content
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for analytical, data-driven and dedicated Digital Marketing professionals who are passionate about eCommerce and marketing.
- Must be a creative, self starter
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing aspects relevant to each role
- Awareness of industry updates and emerging tech
- Strong knowledge of advertising and marketing principles for online audiences
Work remotely in Manila & preferably on US time zone.
What's on Offer
- Be part of the growth of an exciting eCommerce business with an inclusive & dynamic culture
- Great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to help build a concept, as well as brands, within an innovative organisation
- Competitive salary & the opportunity to work from home in Manila
- Hours will be US time zone