- An opportunity to work with in-house lifestyle brands
- An opportunity to work with e-commerce brands
About Our Client
The client is dedicated to replacing everyday humdrum commodities with superior lifestyle solutions. They create and market products that support people in their daily pursuits; be it health, beauty, or lifestyle. Everything in their growing line of must-have brands is conceptualized, designed, developed, branded, and sold in-house by their quality-obsessed team members. They play a hands-on role from spark to supernova because they don't want anything to get in the way of providing the best customer experience possible.
● Craft thoughtful, strategic, and conversion-oriented educational and sales copy to support each step in the conversion funnel. If it doesn't sell, it isn't creative.
● Conduct high quality research to deeply understand the behaviors, needs & interests of the consumers. Understand their psychological processes.
- Understand the audience better than they understand themselves and recognize potential growth into new audiences. The client's core purpose is to build unique brands that improve the quality of life.
● Work directly with the Brand Managers and internal marketing team(s) to create compelling copy that:
- Drives conversion, sign up, and retention across our email and ad flows.
- Supports product launches, promotions, and marketing campaigns.
- Opens new opportunities to expand reach on new platforms, creating compelling, channel-specific ideas and messages.
- Builds brands' armies from the ground up, one polarizing statement at a time.
- Develop new angles and communication styles for customer acquisition from scratch.
● Ensure all copy adheres to rigorous excellence standards. Authenticity is critical and everything the client communicates to current, past, or future customers must closely align with the brand voice and meet or exceed the excellence bar.
● Propose, brainstorm, and discuss ideas with a creative team and work directly with the video production team to accomplish the desired script.
● Define the final copy for all advertising strategies: ad texts, video texts, scripts; and the customer flow: landing pages, sales pages, collection pages, product descriptions, upselling Amazon listings, conversational marketing channels, and social media.
● Recommend and support creation of copy for A/B testing and conversion rate optimization efforts.
● Pitch and brainstorm ad/brand copy ideas that keep upping our brand game.
● Write like real people speak.
The Successful Applicant
● 3-5 years of sales and creative copywriting experience with eCommerce companies or agencies
● Experience writing copy in an eCommerce and marketing environment with a deep understanding of these areas and the challenges and opportunities of a high growth company.
● A proven track record writing high-converting, strategic copy.
● An understanding of how to repurpose and differentiate the same message across different channels to speak to various audiences while keeping copy fresh and engaging.
● An excellent communicator. Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude. You intuitively know who needs to know what information, and when they need to know it.
● Results-driven. You know what you're going after, and you're driven to achieve it by figuring out what did or didn't resonate with our customer and improving upon that.
● Awareness of trends in culture, in particular the digital space, and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways a brand shows up in the world.
● Self-starter. You never miss a deadline you're given, but more importantly you have the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
● Understanding of SEO best practices on copy, headlines, tags, and keywords.
● Organized and efficient. You are ready to optimize processes around bettering our copy through experimentation and testing.
● Comfortable with presenting data and incorporating it into results-sharing.
What's on Offer
● Salary: The client pays competitively because they want the best people in their company.
● Vacation & Holidays: They have a strict, and mandatory paid, three week vacation taken per year. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
● Environment of D2C eCommerce junkies who love to learn, execute, and scale.
● Opportunity to flourish with a growing company. You have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of their success.