- Multinational company
- Career growth and opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is multinational company specialising in the manufacture of high precision machining parts and has global operations worldwide.
- Technical evaluation of possible manufacturing technologies (e.g. ultrasonic welding, resistance welding, crimping, etc.) in the context of wire harness production
- Work with Vendors, Process and Equipment engineering and other cross functional groups to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability, review procedures, and minimize equipment downtime
- Development of new equipment / tools with relevant documentation from drawings, testing to User Manuals and training.
- Validation and characterization of new equipment and fixtures for introduction to the production floor
- Lead troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and improving machinery
- Establishment of maintenance & service concepts, spare parts availability and monitoring of activities
- Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards/regulations
- Providing the necessary input for maturity level assessment to the project manager.
- Resolve quality issues on the machine level and support the cost reduction projects.
- Prepare are necessary tools, fixtures and equipment needed for new products.
- Overall responsibility for the series production process for manufacturing the component(s)/finished good(s) in the project.
- Process release from production perspective.
- Represent his/her area of expertise and its interests in the production team.
- Perform predictive maturity assessment.
- Meet the defined key performance indices (KPI) and individual goals.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Engineering Graduate (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of process engineering experience gained from machining or large manufacturing environment
- Experienced in project management.
- Maturity Level Assurance (VDA/MLA)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (AIAG/APQP)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Drawing reviews according to FIT
- FMEA, DFMA, 7QC Tools
- Working in an intercultural environment
- SolidWorks and Autocad
- MS Office and SAP
- Project Management
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company.
- Career development
Danica Mae Abante
Quote job ref
+63 02 7795 2845