- Technology start up
- Opportunity to build your own team
About Our Client
Regional Technology leader that has recently set up operations in the Philippines and after a short period of time is ahead of expectations.
Our client offers a range of technology services that has added real value to customers, especially during the pandemic.
The Finance Controller, will initially be stand alone with support for the region there will be a hands on position for the short to medium term. However, there is budget to add addition head count to the finance team next year.
Therefore the role will have the following but not limited objectives:
- End to end finance ownership
- complete and present month end
- work with local government bodies including the BIR
- Develop a commercially strong support to operations
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Finance Controller position, candidates should ideally have the following:
- CPA qualification, with 8 plus years working experience
- Have worked for a IT/ Technology business before
- Be able and willing to do a stand alone role in the short term
- Commercially strong to assist with decision making
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a growing business in an exciting sector.
The successfully candidate will have the chance to create there own team and progress to become Country CFO.