- Philippines success sorry
- High growth business, that will experience a record year in 2020
About Our Client
A true Philippines success story with it's HQ in Manila, that has continued to grow and develop over the past year and now provides an essential service to its customers across the Philippines.
This role is part of the exciting journey the business is currently on and will work closely with the owners and shareholders to drive the development of; the finance team and processes.
The Finance Director position will report into the company owner/ President leading a team of approx 50 with 9 direct reports.
The main goals of the role are:
- Full oversight of the end to end processes in line with local regulatory requirements
- Develop processes and people to ensure the finance function can assist the demands of a growing business
- Partner and advise the senior management team
- In the next 12 months, leading along with the technology team, the selection and implementation of a new ERP system
- Work with external advisors
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Finance Director role, applicants will ideally have the following:
- 15 plus years with the most recent in a similar leadership role for a local listed business or an established Multi National company
- Working examples of process improvement
- Established leader
- A mixed background of working for a MNC and a local company would be of high interest.
- Our client is open to industry background.
What's on Offer
The Finance Director role presents the opportunity to joined a very exciting company and be part of the recent success.
Competitive package with the potential for shares options.
Head office is based in Manila and currently the company is working on a rotation program for staff to work from home and in the office.