- Newly created position to an expected acquisition
- Full responsibility for the finance function
About Our Client
Our client, a MNC and market leader B2B Services business, that is expecting to complete an exciting acquisition and therefore more than double the size of the local business.
The newly created Finance Director role will have a broad remit outline below, as well as leading the integration and migration of systems, processes and people following the acquisition. The BAU is outlined as:
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Responsible for financial analysis and reporting; taxation; insurance; credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs.
- Advise management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
- Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Prepare financial reports. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
- Ensure all tax returns, declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Select and manage relationships with consultants and advisors to ensure the satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff.
- Ensures compliance with local tax and statutory requirements
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Finance Director role, applicants will ideally have the following:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Expertise in Accounting, Audit, PAS Rules, Financial Planning and Analysis, Research, Statistics, Credit Management
- 15 plus years with the most recent in a similar leadership role in a multinational company
- Open to candidates from business services, manufacturing and production, FMCG industries
- Willing to report to office in Pasig City
What's on Offer
The Finance Director role takes the opportunity to become part of the success of the acquisition and growth of the company. Competitive package awaits the right candidate.