- Rewarding role and career progression for Big 4 trained, 5 years bank experience
- Opportunity to move into e-commerce industry for banking professionals
About Our Client
Fast growing and stable e-commerce business in the Philippines. Recognizable brand that offers the right candidate the opportunity to progress and grow their career.
The Finance Manager based in BGC, Taguig, Manila will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the financial activities of the Company for financial reporting and help management make financial decisions. You will interface with managers of other departments, implement Group policies and respond to questions and issues concerning Finance and Accounting matters
- Responsible to prepare, analyze, and report financial performance against key business metrics. Prepare budget and regular forecast in conjunction with the requirements of the Head office
- You will evaluate the processed accounting information in the system to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- You are responsible to oversee month-end closing process. Ensure transactions for the months are completely, accurately and timely captured and recorded in the books.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Ensure that billing and collection schedules are adhered to and vendor terms are maximized to support operation requirements.
- You will lead and ensure compliance with audit and SOX process, and tax reporting. Liaise with auditors (internal and external) and tax consultants.
- Supervise team members who do the billings, payments, revenue reconciliations and analysis of GL accounts. Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the Finance Manager role, applicants will have the following:
- 5 years local banking experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance /Accounting from reputable University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Big 4 trained
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of 8 years of related work experience
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, SEC rules and regulations
- Strong experience in Accounting software (Oracle) is an added advantage
- Accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience in audits and ability to prepare and interpret audit information and to institute financial policy, procedure and/or operational corrections and modifications.
- Ability to develop and implement effective fiscal/accounting policies and financial controls
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of other MS office applications
- Proven team player and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects/assignments
What's on Offer
Finance Manager position that will offer a challenging yet rewarding culture. Competitive salary dependent on experience. All applicants should come from banking or financial services center.