- Be a part of a stable and biggest company in the fragrance and flavour industry
- Exciting and rewarding multifaceted role with steady opportunities for growth
About Our Client
A company leader with strong global presence in the fragrance and flavour FMCG industry. Leading brand in the market catering to growing markets and delivering excellence.
Being a General Service Manager, you will manage the company's administrative activities related to equipment and facilities, reception, office supplies, property safety, property maintenance, cleaning and gardening, communication systems in order to ensure proper environment for company's operations, according to company guidelines and local staff requirements, and within budget. You will report directly to Finance Manager. In this exciting role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of office services to ensure the organization's administrative needs are met. These activities may include copy services, office supplies, administrative assistance, mail and messenger services, fleet management, cleaning, gardening and maintenance services , reception and communication systems.
- Oversee maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities.
Finance and cost management
- Coordinate with service providers on finance and tax related matters
- Ensure that costs are well managed within the company.
HR & EHS
- Ensure compliance with local law, occupational health by working closely with different teams at both the local and regional level.
- Provide support on employee medical issues/restrictions. Support managers and staff about relevant legislation, employee relations policies and practices.
- Liaise with various parties both internal and external on legal, compliance and insurance matters.
- Support Information Technology needs in the office
- Support Procurement IM&S and manage relationships with suppliers
- Support on customer& training events, when requested.
- Other coordination and support as required.
The Successful Applicant
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need an opportunities to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
The professional profile of a General Service Manager includes:
- Bachelor / master degree
- Basic accounting, tax & human resource knowledge preferred.
- Min 5 years of experience , with some experience in an office management role in a multinational company
- Possess strong time management skills, good interpersonal skills, communication skills, organization skills, problem solving skills, and computer literacy.
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team. Attractive package and benefits to the right General Service Manager candidate to work in the Pasig, Manila office.