- Provide strong leadership of the S2P operations of a global company
- Join the leading brand in consumer and innovation
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in consumer and innovation that is dedicated to a culture of inclusion & diversity, flexibility, and efficiency. This company is a very recognizable brand and continues to be on top in its industry. Office is located in Ortigas, Pasig, Manila.
The Global Lead for Source-to-pay Finance Operations would have the following principal duties and responsibilities:
- Streamline all aspects of the procurement process in the global shared service set-up
- Provide end-to-end procurement expertise including sourcing, buying, contract management and vendor management
- Refine supply chain efficiency and vendor relationship management
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset to gain efficiency, improve quality, and achieve business process excellence
- Lead the middle management team leaders and work closely with the Managing Director and Service Delivery Managers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Global Lead for Source-to-pay Finance Operations would have the following skills and competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics
- Certified Public Accountant or comparable professional education
- proven track record in sourcing, buying, contract management and vendor management
- system expertise such as Coupa, Jaeger, SAP Ariba, etc.
- from Global operations finance shared service set-up
- from service-driven, customer-focused environment like FMCG, Pharma, or BPOs
- strong leadership skills
What's on Offer
The Global Lead for Source-to-pay Finance Operations would be offered a highly attractive compensation benefits package, as well career growth opportunities and progression.