- Global Leader in Aerospace Industry
- Individual Contributor
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the aeronautics and space industry.
The Government Affairs Manager is expected to do the ff:
- Carry out general service and support- tasks for all Company sections (e.g. central VIP database, organization of meetings, conferences, etc.).
- Plan and implement individual measures ('lobbying'), coordinated with the Business Units and sections, so as to promote our respective interests, including appropriate support for export campaigns.
- Support the Divisions on issues concerning administration and procedures (export control, procurement procedures, CPM, etc.).
- Connect and cross-link information and national positions with Regional counterparts by networking with internal and external institutions.
- Organize and coordinate political backing for the Company' main export and foreign projects by the Governments, by embassies in foreign countries and by foreign embassies in the respective countries ('national political backing').
- Responsibly implement 'central export control' for the Company and its subsidiaries. - Coordinate political strategies and activities with PA parties.
- Safeguard the operational and strategic goals of the Company, its Divisions and subsidiaries.
- Back the development of new business options and the implementation of existing projects through active and appropriate lobbying campaigns.
- Intensify the overall understanding of business goals and options for future actions within the political sphere.
- Develop a positive image of the Company as an important value- adding company. - Contribute to positively shaping Company's image and the way the Group is seen externally.
- Reach a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop positions on general political issues and thus contribute to an economy and innovation friendly political environment and society.
- Understand the decision making process, particular budgetary, that impacts the company's business.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Government Affairs Manager candidate has the ff:
- Performs job with highest integrity
- Can function independently and use initiative to self-motivate and set tasks relevant to complete main duties effective communicator.
- Meets strict company compliance requirements (relative previous experience, undergo due-diligence, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Has knowledge in governmental processes (procurement/ sales).
- Has 10+ years of sales experience within the aviation industry or alike
- Very much familiar within the aviation/aerospace industry.
- Strong government relations
What's on Offer
The Successful Candidate will take advantage of the FF:
- Being part of a global leader company in the industry.
- Great compensation package
- Individual Contributor
- Reports directly to the managing director