- Provide a high-level strategic finance business partnership in MNC Pharma
- Highest finance role in the country to lead all financial planning cycle
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest multinational company in the Pharmaceuticals industry in the Philippines located in Taguig City.
The Head of Commercial Finance will be responsible for the following:
* Provide proactive financial advice and counsel to senior stakeholders and responsible for supporting the team on strategy development and execution, resource allocation, portfolio management and opportunity identification and maximization
* Responsible for creating and maintaining sound financial processes, including supporting systems, for budgets, latest forecasts and local management reports.
* Leads the market Budget and Planning submissions to Regional Finance in accordance with defined group reporting requirements.
* Close collaboration with the region to ensure forecast and actual data loaded into multiple financial reporting applications and management reports is accurate and aligned.
* Responsible for acquiring a solid understanding of the market and global portfolio of brands and functional areas along with key business drivers, risk factors and trends and applying this knowledge.
* Provide commercial insights to cross-functional teams and support business growth through rigorous evaluation of P&L and understanding of risks and opportunities.
* Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to the planning and reporting processes.
* Assist in preparation of presentations, reports and associated analysis required.
* Supports ad-hoc reporting requirements and financial analysis for local and group management.
* Perform International reporting as needed.
* Be the highest finance role in the country providing leadership and support in initiatives that promotes organization culture.
* Provide relevant finance training to non-finance personnel when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
Key Competencies for the Head of Commercial Finance candidate are:
1) Technical competencies
* Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting and control
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills
2) Leadership competencies
* Ability to prioritize and summarize sophisticated issues and ensure priority given to material items
* Ability to drive the business forward in line with strategic directions set in Phase Budget planning cycle
3) Management proficiencies
* Strong pro-activeness and results oriented with proven business partner experience to Senior Management
* Good partner management in matrix organization (local and regional reporting)
4) Cultural behaviours
* Has a clear value set - strong work ethic, compassion, entrepreneurial
* Treats colleagues in own and other parts of the organization with respect
5) Commercial competencies
* Demonstrated business acumen to think strategically in the Pharmaceuticals industry, or other regulated industry like FMCG, distribution
What's on Offer
Competitive package and good career opportunity awaits the right candidate for the Head of Commercial Finance Role to be located in Taguig City.