- Growing Company
- Pioneering Data and Analytics team
About Our Client
The company is a notable financial institution based in Makati.
About the Head of Data and Analytics:
The Head of Data and Analytics would be responsible in leading the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques.
- Develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- Leads the analytics creation for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business's performance at different fronts
- A suitable candidate will additionally have demonstrated experience building and leading quantitative analyses as well as experience building response and risk models for business.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data and Analytics Manager, preferred if you have worked in a financial services institution.
- The candidate must have a proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business's performance and driving top-line growth.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will also demonstrate success leading analytics and a growing analytical team as well as vast experience working with a wide range of data to predict financial and credit risk metrics for a business.
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of something amazing, a passionate Head of Data and Analytics, and enjoy working in a multicultural environment that challenges your skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Let us talk.