- Multinational company
- Career progression
About Our Client
A multinational beauty & wellness group headquartered in Europe with an interesting portfolio of luxury beauty products. With the shift in buyer behaviour, the company is accelerating its online presence and seeking for an experienced Head of E-Business to join the team.
- Establishing, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and drive the online marketing strategy, ensuring best practice to increase customer engagement and conversion and supporting an omni-channel business
- Lead retailer / platform partnerships to increase brand awareness and grow online market share
- Creating business and financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
- Generating bold and innovative ideas for growth
- Harmonise the operations between online and offline sales
- Manage the performance of the e-business (retailers, pure players, website); ensuring customer experience is optimise and sales revenue realised
The Successful Applicant
- Digital expert with a strong understanding of the e-commerce environment and consumers
- Proven track record driving business outcome through digital channels, managing digital transformation programs and improving systems and processes
- Preferably coming from an FMCG / retail company with strong online capabilities or marketplaces, enablers, pure players
- Ability to conceptualise and execute projects, and able to meet deadlines
- Stakeholder management & influencing abilities
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about accelerating & digitising the retail industry, this Head of E-Business opportunity may be for you.
Manila based role, with temporary work from home arrangement available