- MNC Company
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
My client is a multinational building and construction chemical company.
- Develops Profitable Sales Growth
- Maximizes effort in developing new accounts (i.e. distributors, Applicators, contractors) in accordance with the company's Quality Manual Systems, policies and procedures.
- Develops and executes market strategies and programs to achieve the goals of the Target Markets assigned (e.g. manage current products & new product development, review and implement pricing strategy to maximize profits, look after TM financials, monitor product demand trends, and execute promotional activities).
- Secures and analyzes market and competitor's information
- Works closely with sales team (in all areas) to monitor and visit key projects
- Maintains close contact with specialized applicator and participate to training and competence assessment program.
- Provides technical and practical support (in his/her dedicated product range) to key projects or key accounts, with help of technical service team.
- Handles a team or direct reports.
- Maintains customer rapport and build relationship, keep watch for business expansion.
The Successful Applicant
- The Graduate of B.S. Civil Engineering, preferably licensed Engineer
- With at least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of working experience in construction industry.
- Experience working in a multinational company is an advantage.
- Preferably with Project Management experience
- Preferably with technical selling experience and driving skills (with valid professional driver's license).
- Project Management Skills
- Possesses a strong people skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in Roofing
What's on Offer
The Head of Engineering Solutions will be part of a well-known construction chemical multinational company and lead a team.