- Lead the aggressive growth of a very promising retail chain in the Philippines
- Be the Head of Finance of a high potential brand across SEA region
About Our Client
Our client is a leading billion-dollar private equity firm that maintains a portfolio of fastest growing companies from wide range of industries in Southeast Asia. Dedicated to invest in people with high potential and proven expertise in retail operations and growth. Office is located within NCR, Manila Philippines.
The Head of Finance is mainly responsible for the following:
- Set-up financial processes in the retail chain operations
- Financial analysis work on stores, SKUs, revenue management, and other business functions
- Prepare budget and timeline among cross-functional teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual financial reports
- Manage the finance team including external financial audit, legal, IT, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Head of Finance position would be:
- Distinctive willingness and hunger to learn and grow professionally
- Strong operational acumen and innate business sense with the ability to rapidly scale up businesses and operations
- Distinctive sense of ownership and passion for the job
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with fast organizational and professional metabolism - thrives in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment and the ability to meet strict deadlines
What's on Offer
The strong candidate for Head of Finance will be offered a competitive compensation benefit package with industry leading incentives, and advanced career progression based on performance.