- European based MNC
- Healthcare Industry
About Our Client
A global based European health care company.
- Drive the people and organisational agenda for the country. Member of the country leadership team.
- Drive the strategic talent and culture management for the country, ensuring its inclusion as top business priorities.
- Manages the over-all HR function in the Philippines, driving global and regional HR programs, as well as designing local programs aligned with strategy, and relevant to local needs.
- Drive strategic performance management, ensuring employee productivity and continuous engagement.
- Drive overall employee engagement and managing the company status as a "Great Place to Work" organisation.
- Drive overall strategic and timely talent acquisition and overall manpower planning and management, ensuring the right ROI on manpower investments.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years broad HR experience in total HR strategy and operations.
- Must be a Filipino national and well versed with local labour law.
- Leadership function.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking and negotiation skill
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Health care mnc organisation
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058