- Start-up organisation with a vision to grow the business operation in Manila
- To pioneer the HR department
About Our Client
A start-up company in the field of agribusiness and animal nutrition based in Manila, Philippines. Currently, the company has a team of 15 and to grow by 60 in December 2020.
- Establishes criteria for compliance responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility for HR and business outcomes
- Assesses strategic organizational HR needs
- Educates and advises executive team on strategic HR issues as a factor in decision-making
- Applies broad-based HR knowledge to business needs in a proactive manner
- Aligns the delivery of HR services to proactively integrate with organizational initiatives
- Provides balanced long-term and short-term strategic vision
- Provides vision for achieving mission objectives through human capital strategy
- Develops HR business strategies to drive key business results
- Sets HR and business technology strategy to solve business problems and needs
- Serves as strategic contributor to organizational decision making regarding fiscal, product/service lines, operations, human capital, and technological areas
- Develops business strategy with top leaders of the organisation
- Defines strategy for managing talent within the confines of the labour market
- Aligns HR strategy, goals, and objectives to overall business strategy and objectives
- Demonstrates fluency in the language of business administration and senior leaders
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of solid working experience in a Generalist function.
- Stakeholder management and working directly with the Founders.
- Has successfully managed a team previously, minimum size of 5 people.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- To lead and manage the HR department.
- Professionalise the HR department.
- To be part of a growing business.