- Leadership Opportunity
- Fastest growing medical education platform
About Our Client
Fastest growing health tech company ins SEA
- Leads Medical to Medical relationships within Pharma, focused on partnering with Medical Affairs, that lead to Medical Department based programs.
- Supports the partnership team with doctor to doctor correspondence and planning for key medical-based initiatives.
- Supports the Pharma solutions team as a medical consultant in the client briefing, planning and content development stages. Ensuring that there is medical relevance and key outcomes in our client projects.
- Host advisory boards to understand trends, in order to improve product and content offerings.
- Support the Content team by monitoring scientific literature for new developments and provide inputs for content development.
- Possess an understanding of government and industry guidelines, regulations, laws, etc., for appropriate scientific/medical exchange and communication with customers.
- Be a medical consultant for the Product team, developing new products, ideas that support doctors on our network.
- Will act as the Pharmacovigilance Head of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years experienced in Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and MSL for multi national pharmaceutical companies
What's on Offer
- Good career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
Quote job ref
+63 91 7700 1449