- Pioneering member
- Competitive Pay
About Our Client
This person will be the visionary for all the IT programs of the company.
- Leading or participating in the ideation and execution sessions with the Business Team, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for IT programs.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and road maps
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in the Head of PMO, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be accustomed to working for retail or eCommerce companies.
Other key requirements include:
- 10-15 years of business experience or an advanced degree in a relevant area
- Experience in program life-cycle management
- Experience in ERP is a must
- Familiarity with the Agile framework
What's on Offer
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of PMO role.