- Truly Global Brand Leader in Luxury Retail
- Work with a Global team based in Europe
About Our Client
Global industrial retail company focusing on premium quality products.
- Management of product development projects according to design specifications set by our product design team, as well as with respect to available production capabilities.
- Delivery of development projects on time and within budget.
- Ensuring a high product quality in design and execution.
- Creating, populating, maintaining and regular updating of product.
- documentation, such as Product Requirement Sheets and Bill Materials
- Creating high-level, accurate CAD models and technical drawings, in accordance with applicable norms and quality standards, to form the basis for a later production
- Design and production of jigs for work holding in production and
- quality control.
- Promote a positive work environment within the team and make sure that every team member receives the necessary training and coaching to achieve their targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in either product/industrial design, design for manufacture, manufacturing engineering, or similar and a strong understanding of industry relevant technologies.
- * Minimum 7 years of professional experience in the field of high-quality
- furniture development and production, or in a related industry
- * Experience in managing a team of professional engineers
- * Experience in managing complex projects
- * Strong technical communication skills
- * Advanced CAD knowledge (preferably Solid Works)
- * Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
What's on Offer
- Global exposure in the industrial retail industry and work in a World Class Manufacturing facility.
- Work with high-end Product Designers based in Europe.
- Good working environment and dynamic working culture.
Quote job ref
+603 2302 4058