- Save Job
- Email Job
- International retail company
- Senior leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational retail company, which is growing rapidly despite pandemic. The company is a great place to learn, to grow, and to be a part of a well-known brand.
Head of Retail Planning & Design
- Responsible in managing the Project Design team to plan, prepare, execute and finish the projects as scheduled for store opening, and coordinating with internal and external parties to achieve the company's purpose.
- Ensure the commercial aspects of the project and design department going smoothly so the store opening will be on time as per schedule, project are within the budget, all documentation running smooth, and no issues in store maintenance.
- Manage key relationships with design, fit-out, business development, brand and visual merchandising teams, landlords, contractors and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design or related fields
- Advanced in MS Office, Autocad, SketchUp, 3D animation, and related tools/ interior design software
- Strong personality, good in leadership, communication skill, interpersonal skill, and good in analytical thinking
- Strong in data analytics, costing and budgeting calculation
- Good and have a wide networking with landlords, interior design suppliers/ vendors, and contractors
What's on Offer
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Retail Planning & Design role.
Head office is located in Metro Manila, Philippines with temporary remote work options available.
- Sub Sector
- Space Planning
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Job Type
- Consultant name
- Lyca Arellano
- Consultant contact
- +63 02 7795 2810
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid